What is Spikebot High Load…
- Operate the Heavy Load electronic appliances using Spikebot Smartphone App. Also schedule the operation of the periodically operated appliances like the pressure pumps.
- Spikebot High Load is a Zigbee based device that controls 2 Heavy load appliances using the Spikebot App.
- Spikebot High load device is installed behind the switchboard of your house room or office cabin and manage the operation of any high load appliances like Air Conditioner, Geyser, Refrigerator or Microwave.
- For each appliance, the Spikebot High load can handle the load capacity up to 3000 W.
- You can view the current electricity consumption details of the appliances that are connected to Spikebot High Load Device to keep a track on the utility of heavy load appliances.
- It also allows you to view the monthly power consumption graph in the Spikebot App.
- On/Off with live energy consumption and graphical representation of consumed energy.
- Load 1 – Load 5: 1100W on each load point
- Load 2: 3000 W (For heavy loads like AC, Geyser, etc.)
- Operating Range: 110 – 270 V AC
- SMPS output: 600 mA at 5V DC
- Communication Protocol: 2.4-GHz ZigBee IEEE 802.15.4 Standard