What is Spikebot Door Sensor?
- Want to know when the door of your house/ room was opened or closed? All you need is a SpikeBot Smart Home Door sensor that will provide you with the logs of the open and close activities of the door on the Spikebot App.
- SpikeBot door lock sensor is a battery-operated device that allows the user to get the door activities’ notifications.
- Power up the Spikebot door sensor using a 3V coin cell and install it on the doors of your home.
- Make the necessary settings for getting the notifications of the activities during the set time. The logs for the same will be available in the App.
- When you have kids or elders in the house, this smart IoT door sensor can help you check their movements.
- Install it over the door and get notifications on your phone whenever the house or office door opens or closes between the time set by you using the App.
- Door/Window Open-Close Sensing
- Response time <0.5 second
- Battery Lifetime: up to 6 months
- Power: 3V 620maH, CR2450 Battery
- Dimensions – 50x32x17 mm