What is Spikebot 5F ?
- Do you wish to turn your living room or bedroom into a smart room? All you need is to install a SpikeBot 5F home lighting automation device in your home and control various electrical appliances with the SpikeBot app from your smartphone.
- SpikeBot 5F is an intelligent Zigbee based device with a home automation lighting control system that manages the operation of 1 dimmable /Regulator and 4 non-dimmable devices using the SpikeBot App. Ex Fan, Lights Plugs Etc.
- SpikeBot 5F device is installed behind the switchboard.
- The SpikeBot 5F device is 100% synchronized with the switchboard of the Room where you install it.
- After successful installation of the 5F device and successfully connecting the gateway connected to the internet, you can control lights, bulb or the fan from anywhere in the world using SpikeBot App and also by commanding Amazon Alexa or Google Home “Alexa! Turn on Morning Mood”
- Make sure the electrical connections are correctly made.
- Control the five appliances connected to SpikeBot 5F smart home lighting control in your Room using SpikeBot App from anywhere in the world.
- Operating 5 electrical appliances 1 Dimmable and 4 non-dimmable
- Load 1: Switch on/off, regulate fan speed
- Load 2 to Load 5: 1100 W on each load point
- Operating Range: 110 – 270 V AC
- SMPS output: 600 mA at 5V DC
- Communication Protocol: 2.4-GHz ZigBee IEEE 802.15.4 Standard
- Variants & Load Capabilities
- Dimensions: 115x65x25 mm (suitable to fit in congested space behind Switchboards)